There are two types of loans available to homebuyers that do not require a down payment. Bay to Bay Lending in Tampa, Florida can help you get approved faster for a loan, and with no money down.
Veterans Administration (VA LOAN)
The Veterans Administration loan program enables veterans and active duty personnel to purchase a home with favorable loan terms.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
· 15- or 30-year fixed-rate mortgage.
· 3- or 5-year adjustable-rate mortgage.
· No down payment
· Seller assistance may be possible.
· Loan amount up to $729,750.
· Low minimum credit score.
GUARANTEED RURAL HOUSING (USDA LOAN)
The Guaranteed Rural Housing mortgage loan program offers 30-year fixed-rate mortgage financing guaranteed by the U.S. government through USDA-Rural Development (RD).
· No down payment required.
· Closing costs may be financed on some transactions.
· Flexible credit standards – perfect credit not required.
· Reserves not required.
· No limitations on seller contributions.
· Property must be located in an eligible rural area — ask your loan professional for further information.
· Income limits apply — ask your loan professional for further information.
Bay to Bay Lending is based in Tampa, Florida. The company has a team of mortgage brokers ready and willing to assist you with any of your loan needs. To reach Mortgage Loan Originator Marc Hutchison, contact him directly at (813) 489-5566 or reach out to him via email: email@example.com. With today’s interest rates at an all-time low, it is important to lock in today. Visit us on the web at www.baytobaylending.com and use our free mortgage loan calculators to see if it is a good time for you to refinance your home.