FREE HOME BUYING SEMINAR
When: Saturday, May 11, 2013, 10:00 a.m.
Where: United Community Bank Community Room,
1001 Polk Street NW, Marietta GA 30064
In one action packed hour you will learn:
· if you should buy a home
· if you qualify to buy a home (If you do not qualify, you will learn how to position yourself so you will qualify in the near future).
· what price home you qualify for
· how much money if any you need for down payment and closing costs.
· what to look for when buying at homes, issues to look for and issues to avoid.
· when to start looking, the best ways to look, how to get the best deal and how to handle negotiation.
Then you will have the opportunity to look for homes that meet your criteria.
You will have the opportunity to ask any questions you have to a mortgage lender, a realtor, a home insurance agent, and a real estate closing attorney.
You will come away with a free credit report on yourself, with an explanation of the credit report. And a wealth of information on how to buy a home.
There is no obligation, but seating is limited, so please RSVP by leaving your name and number of attendees on our toll-free recorded hotline at 1-888-568-2524 extension # 104.
Questions: Call 770-653-0756