Cavanaugh Crossing is adjacent to the site of the now "former" Lorton Prison site. The subdivision is accessed from Hooes Road - just a few seconds north of Route 123 in Lorton. They are Brookfield built and feature Soutthern Mansion styles as well as traditional colonial style.
- The Lorton VRE railway station is approximately 10 minutes away with service to both L'Enfant Plaza and Union Station in Washington, D.C. Once aboard you the train
- You can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield metro station.
- Another option is to pull out onto Route 123, cross the Occoquan River and be at theVDOT Commuter Parking Lot at Old Bridge Road in Woodbridge in approximately 10 minutes for Commuter Bus service to The Pentagon and Washington, DC
- Or join a Carpool.
- Approximately 5 mimutes from the Shoppes at Lorton Valley
- Also 5 minutes fro the new Laurel Hills Public Golf Club
The Kruschkas are long term Northern Virginia residents with 36 years experience as real estate brokers serving Annandale, Burke, Centreville, Fairfax, Lorton, Fairfax Station, Kingstowne, Mount Vernon, Alexandria and Chantilly.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Fairfax County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.