The Village of Baytowne Wharf Condos For Sale - Sandestin Florida
The Village of Baytowe Wharf is located in Sandestin Florida. Village of Baytowne Wharf condos make great rentals because of all of the great amenities that they offer. The Village has fantastic restaurants like Bijou Bistro, Grafitti, Marlin Grill, and Acme Oyster House. There are also many great shops and the kids really enjoy Blast Arcade, Hartells, The Playground, and the Candy Store. The Village is Located on the Choctawhatchee bay and many visitors enjoy fishing for Redfish, Flounder and Trout off of the pier.
To Search The Village of Baytown Wharf Condos by Project, Please Click the Link Below.
Village of Baytowne Wharf Condo Information
- When you buy a condo in the Village you will be assessed a 1.5% (of the purchase price) new buyer fee. The fee runs .5% in the rest of Sandestin. There is an additional 1% for the Village.
- Condos in the Village are subject to 3 associations, The Sandestin HOA, The Village HOA, and the HOA of the individual condo project. Because of this, the fees in the Village are higher than many other properties. Be sure to check the HOA fee amounts. You can email me any time at BrokerClayton@gmail.com and I can let you know the fees for a specific condo.
- Village Condo Fees do include Basic Cable, trash pick up, and water and insurance expenses for the exterior of the building. Owners have to pay their own electric, internet, interior insurance, property taxes, and phone bill.
- Amenities like the Tram, Tennis, and Golf can be utilized at an additional expense. They are not included in the HOA Fees.
- All Village Condos have access to a pool in the Village.
I would love to help you find a great deal in the Village of Baytowne Wharf. Please call or email any time you have question or would like to see Sandestin Condos for Sale.