Will County Treasurer, Steven Weber, has announced that Will County (IL) property tax bills will be mailed to property owners on Friday, May 3rd, 2013. These bills represent the taxes due for the year 2012.
The first installment of Will County taxes will be due on June 3rd, 2013. The second installment will be due on September 3rd, 2013.
Will County has made several options available for convenient payment of tax bills. Those are:
- Online payment of Will County taxes can be made at: www.WillCountyTaxBill.com ... through the date of November 27th, 2013
- There are over 100 banks and credit unions located across Will County accepting payment for Will County taxes. To view that list, click HERE
- Payments can be made by auto-draft from a checking or savings account.
- Payments can be made by mail. Checks should be made out to: Will County Collector. Payment is considered void if the check doesn't clear ... a $25 Non-Sufficient Funds fee is charged. Post-dated checks are illegal and will not be held for processing. Personal checks received after October 18th, 2013, will be returned, regardless of their postmark.
- Payments can also be made by automated telephone. Call: 815.723.4741
- Payments can be made at the Will County Building, located at: 302 No. Chicago St., Joliet, IL. Regular hours are: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. A drop-box is available for after-hours payment.