Food and Wine on Pine - Wine fest on Anna Maria Island - The 3rd Annual Food and Wine on Pine is fast approaching. It will be Saturday May 4th, 2013.
Food and Wine on Pine is a food, wine and craft beer fest on Pine Ave on the north end of Anna Maria Island in the city of Anna Maria, FL.
Tickets will be available for purchase the food and drinks. The ticket value is $1 and plates are on average 2 to 8 tickets.
Food and Wine on Pine is not just for the adults, there will be a kids play area set up near the bay side of Pine Ave.
- Food from over 25 of the area's finest restaurants
- At least 30 upscale wines
- Craft and domestic beers
- Approximately 40 juried artists
- More than 30 musical acts
- Actors depicting characters from Anna Maria's history
- Art Demonstrations
- A Children's Art and Activity Area and the annual 'sliming" of CrossPointe Fellowship Pastor, Ed Moss
- A Children's Artist Tent
For those that want to watch the Kentucky Derby, it will be on in some of the restaurants on Pine Ave. Break out your Derby hats!
There's free parking but if you can take the free Island Trolley, it will be even easier.
We will be volunteering up at the bay side of Pine Ave, so please stop by and say hello.
If you're thinking of buying or selling a home on Anna Maria Island, contact Anna Maria Island residents and Realtors, Jen and Mark Bowman, Keller Williams Realty at 941-840-0117.
Search all the homes for sale on Anna Maria Island.