Depending on your location the changes of seasons can really do a number on your home. It can be worse for others but for those who don't experience that drastic of a change it is always good to use the seasonal change as a cue to give your home a check up. We have devised a maintenance checklist to get you ready for the spring.
Roof And Gutters
- Check for any loose, damaged or missing shingles and be sure to clean out your gutters to prevent any flooding from May showers.
- Check your system and replace your filter with a new one.
- You may need to scrub down those windows to give your home more of a curb appeal. Pressure washers tend to give the best results.
Patio and Deck
- Inspect your deck and patio for any damage and reseal if need be. Clean up and get ready for some out door fun.
- Prepare your soil beds for new growth.
- It's time for Spring cleaning. Clean out your attic and basements and store away your winter clothes and tools.
We wish you a successful spring cleaning!
post by: Kristine C.