Narragansett RI Real Estate Market Update April 2013. The Narragansett RI real estate market update for the month is provided by Ginny Lacey Gorman of RI waterfront real estate.
The following is the April 2013 single family home sales and activity in Narragansett real estate:
- Properties active and on the market: 145
- Single-family properties closed in April 2013: 12
- Average sales price: $ 881,091
- Sales price to list price ratio: 92%
- Average days on the market: 271
- Sales currently pending: 19
- Narragansett RI real estate home sales stumbled this month. Data still indicates that this market is a buyers market. However, the Narragansett luxury home market was making waves with 4 waterfront home sales over a million dollars. No clearance sale here, just a realization that great coastal property is not being made anymore!
- Breakdown of the 12 Narragansett RI home sales in April is as follows: 6 homes sold under $300,000, 1 home sold between $300,000-$400,000, 1 home sold over $400,000 and 4 homes sold over $1 million. In April, the uner $300,000 home was the one that generated the most buying interest.
Narragansett RI Real Estate Market Update April 2013
Home sales were down by 33% this month and homes sold on average in 9 months. The Narragansett RI home sales market had been a strong selling market in 2012 and it is up and down from month to month in 2013. Yet pending home sales continue to rebound upwards.
Looking to buy a Narragansett home for sale? You’ve come to the right place!