What's there to do in Forest Lake MN for entertainment in the summer? When considering a move this "lake-sentric" community in the north metro Minneapolis/St Paul area some might wonder, what is there to do besides hanging out on the lake. Is there a cultural side to Forest Lake, MN? In a word, YES!
While the community of Forest Lake is well known for its full recreational chain of lakes, there are abundant options for land-lovers too. There is a strong tradition of music in the community and this year's line up for Arts in the Park was recently finalized. Arts in the Park, is a tradition that keeps Forest Lake families and visitors entertained all summer long.These FREE concerts are held Tuesday evenings at the Lakeside Park Gazebo (located just east of the Broadway/Hwy 61 round-about. Special Kids Nights are on June 19, July 16 and August 16.
Note the very specialHOLIDAY concerts scheduled forFriday May 31 and Thursday July 4!
Arts in the Parks 2013 Schedule:
- May 31 The Rockin' Hollywoods(7:00 p.m.)
- June 11 North Shore Trail/The Ashworths (7:00 p.m.)
June 18 - Kids Night with Wonderful World of Woody(6:00 p.m.)
June 18 Aces & 88s - Dueling Pianos (7:00 p.m.)
- June 25 - Lehto & Wright(7:00 p.m.)
- July 2 - The Andrew Walesch Trio(7:00 p.m.)
- July 4 -Shake Down (5:30 p.m.) AND Charlie O (8:00 p.m.)
- July 9 - Bavarian Musikmeisters(7:00 p.m.)
- July 16 - Kids Night with the Teddy Bear Band(6:00 p.m.)
- July 16 - Rich and the Resisters - 7:00 p.m.
- July 23 - Savanna Blue (7:00 p.m.)
- July 30 - Dan Perry & Ice Cream(7:00 p.m.)
- August 6 - Croix Daddy(7:00 p.m.)
- August 13 - Kids Night with AlphaBits (6:00 p.m.)
- August 13 - The Wax Tones(7:00 p.m.)
- August 20 - Jeff Brooks - 7:00 p.m.
- August 27 - Fresh Squeezed Country - 7:00 p.m.
4BR/4BA/3Car Vaults, Hwd Floors, Irrigation, Huge Fenced Yard, Master Suite and MORE! $299,900
CLICK Address for Details: