If hosting a radio show sounds a bit intimidating, that’s ok. You’re not the only one who gets butterflies in your stomach when speaking before an audience. In fact, many of our hosts start out as special guests or show partners on our radio show before taking the main mic. Maybe you’re okay without ALL the spotlight and would rather be a regularly appearing guests, better known as a show partner.
These partners are real estate professionals that frequent the show either monthly or bi-weekly as field “experts.” An example of a show partner candidate would be a: financial planner, estate attorney, mortgage specialist, reverse mortgage specialist, title officer, or even insurance agent or home stager.
Once you experience exactly how fun broadcasting on radio is and what a great value it adds to your business, you’ll be back for more! Anyone who is connected to a Radio Fifty real estate radio show as a show partner benefits tremendously in the following ways:
1) Referral Business: Not only will you get business from call-ins during the show but as a show partner, you are the “go-to,” expert referred to buyers/sellers by our agents and brokers. Thus, you’re not just marketing yourself, but you’re also creating a financial alliance with top producing agents who are always working to get you more business.
2) Leverage: Radio is powerful. Telling people you are on the radio is an instant credibility booster. Instead of passing out business cards or cold calling, you’ll be telling prospective clients to listen to your radio show; differentiating yourself and making you look way cooler than the competition!
3) Reach the Masses: We can all agree that door-knocking and cold calling is tedious. It’s also a complete waste of time; you can be so much more efficient by broadcasting yourself on the radio. In an hour you will reach 5,000 more people with the radio than you would have on the phones. Because you’re on the show bi-weekly, listeners will hear your message more than once, allowing you to create a following of like minded people who value your opinions. You will become their favorite C.F.P or reverse mortgage specialist to turn to for advice and that, my friend, is not a bad place to be.
4) Better than TV: Unlike TV ads, the radio doesn’t strive for a perfect performance; we are live so there’s room for error and it’s sometime encouraged. What we do strive for is real conversations with valuable information that people can relate to their lives. Sometimes a little stutter or a lost thought is just what the show needs to keep it “real”. Plus, people fast-forward through TV commercials. With radio, you’ll be the headliner of the show! Thus, guaranteeing that you will obtain optimal exposure.
5) FUN: RADIO IS INCREDIBLY FUN! Our goal is to create an interesting show that people want to listen to all the time. Thus, you must have fun! Tell funny work-related stories that everyone can identify with and you’re golden. Speak like you would to a friend to keep the vibe intimate and genuine. You’re going to HAVE A BLAST!