Okay fellow agents out there, I am just curious to see what your personal experience with short sales has been?
- Have they been successful?
- What banks have been good to work with?
- Which banks will look at your work out package and give you a "pre-approved" list price?
- What banks have been horrible?
- What banks pay you the full or reduced commission?
- How long did it take for you to get a response, yea or ney, back from the bank?
- What about properties where the owner owned more than one property but wasn't necessarily an "investor"?
- What hardships were accepted? Which ones were not?
- Any special nightmare stories?
- Any special success stories?
- What about working with buyers on the short sale end?
An agent in my office was just telling about how great EMC has been for her to work with on her short sale. I personally am working with Citibank and ASC who neither one will accept our work out package without an offer. Another agent in our company got a short sale through in 30 days - unbelieveable!
Thanks for taking a minute to share your experiences!!
Subscribe to CommentsComment