Wellington is an extremely convenient subdivision in the City of Manassas, VA. Since construction started in the 1992-1993 time frame there are no homes more than 18 years old. Its' popularity is enhanced by the fact it is a beautifully maintained subdivision of both town homes and detached homes. Wellington has slightly more than 900 homes built by a variety of builders.
- Bus service to both the Pentagon and Washington, DC is available at Manassas Mall approximately 15 minutes from Wellington
- Train service to Alexandria and Washington on Virginia Railway Express trains is available at the Manassas station. The Alexandria and Crystal City stations provide the ability to transfer to Metrorail for travel throughout the entire subway system.
Year To Date 2013 Vs. Total Year 2012
The information above is a community average provided by MRIS® and should not be considered an indication of your homes' value. Contact me at 703-499-9279 for a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the potential market value of your property
SCHOOLS, COLLEGES AND LIBRARIES
- All City of Manassas public schools are fully accredited. There are 9 campuses - see Manassas Schools for more information and to locate a school.
- George Mason University Prince William Campus is within 15 minutes
- Bull Run Regional Library is approximately 10 minutes
- Wellington Station for complete neighborhood shopping is located on Wellington Rd just outside the subdivision
- Manassas Mall, numerous other shopping centers and specialty shops can be found along SudleyRd (Rt 234) within 15 minutes of Wellington
- Historic Old Manassas with boutiques, antique book store and fine dining is within 10 minutes
- Wellington residents have their own community center, pool and tennis courts
- Center For The Arts of Greater Manassas at the Old Candy Factory A unique facility with art exhibits, educational programs for adults and children, ballroom dancing and much nore
- Harris Pavilion in Manassas is the site for a wide variety of summertime entertainment and winter ice skating
- National Museum Of The Marine Corps State-of-the-art museum depicting the history of the Corps from its' beginning with galleries for each of the country's conflicts from the Revolution to the Viet Nam War
- Hylton Performing Arts Center Opened in 2010 this state-of-the-art facility has several theaters and galleries that enable it to offer a wide range of theatrical performances
- Public Golf Courses in Prince William County Four public golf courses located conveniently throughout Prince William County
- Dale City Rec Center is on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina 9 hole golf course, boat ramp to the 2,100 acre Occoquan Reservoir, boat launch, boat rental, picnic area and miniature golf
- Water Works Waterpark on Dale Boulevard in Dale City with water slides, pools to please all age groups
- Prince William Forest Park 17,000 acre national park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs
- Old Hickory Golf Club Daily or long term memberships available
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room
- Locust Shade Park Trout fishing, golf driving range, miniature golf and outdoor ampitheater
- Manassas National Battlefield Park 5,000 acre site of two major Civil War battles with excellent walking trails, battlements, ranger programs and educational opportunities
- Veterans Memorial Park on Featherstone Road features skate park, pool, community center, ballparks and picnic areas
- Splashdown Water Park Northern Virginia’s largest swimming pool complex
- Potomac Nationals Minor league affiliate for the Washington Nationals
- Prince William County Recreation VIDEO
- Summer Fun In Prince William County
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Prince William County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.
For homes in eastern Prince William County see Ashland, Brittany, Eagles Pointe, Lake Ridge, Lake Terrapin. Lynnwood, Meadowbrook Woods, Montclair, Old Bridge Estates, Port Potomac, Port Potomac Homes For Sale Updated Hourly , Potomac Club, River Falls, Rollingwood Village, Saratoga Hunt, Wellington, Westridge and Winding Creek Estates
For Springfield area homes see Cardinal Forest, Cardinal Forest Condominiums, Charlestown, Daventry, Greentree Village, Kings Park, Newington Forest, Orange Hunt Estates, Rolling Valley, Saratoga, West Springfield Village and Winter Forest