When searching, Google is further attempting to limit the number of sub-pages within a main site domain name shown in search results.
In this informative Video right from the Google Barn, you can watch what these Google changes all entail.
Afterwards, lets review a few tips you may want to consider implementing to remain top dog status or improve your SEO Results.
- Use Google’s Keyword tool, before you post, and optimize your post for your intended keywords as much as possible.
- Keep it real people, write to the reader, not Google, while thinking like somebody performing a search…. (no, that is not a contradiction)…
- If you also post to Wordpress, you will want to consider using this SEO Optimizer tool by Yoast.
- If including related content links, royalty free graphics and tags are important to you, have a look at Zemanta.
- As (hash)Tags are becoming increasingly more important in Google+ and other social media, be sure to use all those that are relevant (Zemanta, might be of benefit to you here).
- Share, Share, Share to increase your market “Share” …. use all your typical social media sites and tools, including Google+ (duh…) FB, TW, Stumble upon, Digg, Delicious, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, etc. etc. don’t forget to use all your keywords, (hash)tags in all the descriptions.
Once you make your System, as simple as possible and repeatable, not only will you reap the benefits of saving time and energy, Google (and your Clients) will love your for it, and reward you with Pfanntastic Google’s SEO Rankings….