NAUGATUCK CT-REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT for MARCH 2013
Naugatuck CT-Real Estate Market Report for March 2013 The market in Naugatuck CT continues to get better for sellers, with average sale prices being higher than both last month and last year, and a third of the current market pending. Buyers should act quickly as it appears that prices will continue to rise.
There are 87 Naugatuck CT homes for sale
- Average listing price of $219,450
- Median listing price of $199,900
- 42 pending sales (under contract):
- Average asking price of $165,521
- Median asking price of $163,250
16 homes were sold in Naugatuck CTin the month of March:
- Average sales price was $176,847
- Median sales price was $168,000
- By comparison, in March 2012, 26 homes were sold in Naugatuck, with an average sale price of $142,481 and median sale price of $138,750.
These were the 16 homes that won the Naugatuck CT real estate market homes sold contest in March:
Go to Naugatuck CT Real Estate - Market Update to see prior Naugatuck CT market reports.
Looking to relocate to Naugatuck CT? Visit Looking For A Reason to Move-Destination: Naugatuck CT
Are you looking for a home in Naugatuck CT? Click on Naugatuck CT homes for sale to find homes for sale in your price range.
<For more details about the Naugatuck CT market and to determine if this is the right time to sell, call me at (203) 558-7463 to receive a free home evaluation and a list of tips that will help you prepare your home for sale. I look forward to discussing with you Naugatuck CT homes for sale.
©William James Walton, Sr. Market Report data provided by CTMLS. All data reported is accurate but not guaranteed at time of publication.