1.Have a timber appraisal completed.
2. Conduct a wildlife inventory and habitat evaluation.
3. Have your boundaries clearly marked and cleared of brush.
4. Build and maintain trails leading to all of the properties best assets
5. Have wildlife photos taken
6. Have a forest management plan written to highlight the assets and potential of the future of the property.
7. Have a forest map drawn with photo or topo background and showing all the forest assets. This map should also have GPS and GIS functionality so that buyers can have it loaded onto their gps units before touring the property.
8. Have a wildlife and recreation map drawn showing the wildlife habitats, trails, feeding areas, and wildlife sightings.
9. Hire a quality Realtor who specializes in forestland properties.
10. Hire a Great Forestry And Wildlife Management Company Like Woodland Management Service to guide you through these important steps.