Wow, what a difference 24 months makes! When comparing 2011 to 2013, the buyers have flooded Woodbury’s Housing Market and completely flipped the market from a buyers market to a sellers market.
In April of 2011 there were 530 homes on the market, as of today there are only 288. That’s a 50% decrease in inventory! In April of 2011 homes took an average of 173 days to sell and were selling for 90% of original list price. In April of 2013, homes sold in less than 65 days and sellers were able to get 97% of original list price. More good news when comparing 2011 to 2013:
- Average sales price is up 25%
- Price per square foot is up 15%
- Pending home sales are up 57%
- Closed sales are up 50%
- Months supply of inventory is down 70%
- I believe timing is everything and right now your timing is perfect!
If you are thinking of selling your home in Woodbury, MN – DO IT NOW while the market is hot!