WATERTOWN CT-REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT for MARCH 2013
Watertown CT-Real Estate Market Report for March 2013.The Watertown CT real estate market has turned around slightly, with average and median sale prices well above what they were last year, and both the volume of pending sales, and average pending prices, are holding steady. This suggests to sellers that they should only list if and when they are able to sell at market value.
There are 69 single family Watertown CT homes for sale
- Average listing price of $307,994
- Median listing price of $254,900
- 22 Pending sales (under contract):
- Average asking price of $194,023
- Median asking price of $136,750
You can get a better sense of what the real estate market for Watertown CT looks like by viewing the information by zip code:
Homes for Sale
12 homes were sold in Watertown CTin the monthof March
- Average sale price of $237,750
- Median sale price of $236,500
- By comparison, in March 2012, 16 homes were sold in Watertown, with an average sale price of $208,250 and a median sale price of $163,750.
These are thetwelve homes that sold in the Watertown CT area in the month of March:
Looking to relocate to Watertown, CT? VisitLooking For A Reason To Move-Destination: Watertown CT
For more information on Watertown CT, you can visit the following posts:
Are you looking to buy a home in Watertown CT? Click onWatertown CT homes for saleto search for homes in your price range.
For further information about theWatertown CT market and to determine if this is the right time to sell, call me at (203) 558-7463 to receive a free home evaluation and a list of tips that will help you prepare your home for sale.I look forward to discussing with you Watertown CT homes for sale.