2013 Alive at Five Lineup Summer Musical Fun in Stamford CT is Announced
"Alive at Five on the Heineken Stage" in partnership with the Stamford Town Center, Reckson and Bev Max are pleased to announce this year's line-up.
Concerts will begin at 5:00pm on the Heineken Stage located at Columbus Park in downtown Stamford
June 20 - The Wallflowers, Brooks Young band, The Como Brothers band
June 27 - The Mavericks, McAlister Drive and Keith Paine
July 11 - Ryan Cabrera, Mike Scala and Alexis Babini
July 18 - Wynonna & the Big Noise, The Dirty Gems and Roses & Revolutions
July 25 - Bret Michaels Life Rocks 2013, Stone Baby and Eighteenth Hour
August 1 - Matt Nathanson, Graham Alexander, and Mike Cusato Band
August 8 - Howie Day, Golden Bloom and the Field Effect
August 15 - Michael McDonald, Stolen Rhodes and Risky Business Bank
for more information visit stamford-downtown.com.
This year's rules for Alive at Five:
- NEW THIS YEAR: Backpacks or large bags will not be permitted.
- No entry through restaurant/bar/office back doors. Everyone must enter through single main entrance located on Main Street just east of Clark and Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals.
- You must be 21 and older to get into the concert area after 7 pm. Hands will be marked for under 21. Under 21 cannot leave and re-enter.
- If you are under 21 and arrive before 7pm, you are welcome to stay for the entire concert, but you cannot leave and re-enter.
- Photo I.D. is required.
- Passports and Out of State IDs require a Second Form of Photo I.D. with Date of Birth.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Those aged 25 and under will be required to fill out a CT Department of Consumer Protection Liquor Control Division Age Statement Form, certifying that you are 21 years of age or older.
- $15 fee to attend the Alive @ Five Festival.
- Children aged 12 and under are free, but must enter before 7pm and cannot leave and re-enter.
- Metro North will be vigilant in enforcing underage drinking laws.
- Alive@Five will take place, rain or shine.
Attendees cannot enter with backpacks or large bags, coolers, chairs, bicycles, skateboards, weapons,containers of any kind, liquids, alcohol, illegal substances of any kind, pets, video cameras or tape recorders. Security professionals at all entry portals will ensure that all attendees are free of any of these items.
In addition, the Jazz Up in July presented by Stamford Town Center in partnership with Purdue Pharma on the Heineken Light Stage in Columbus Park with a concert start at 6:30pm
Here's the line-up:
July 10 - Bernie Williams, Young Artist Summer Jazz Workshop 2013 All-Stars
July 17 - Brubeck Quartet, Benny Benack
July 24 - Poncho Sanchez and his Latin Jazz Band, Good Neighbor
July 31 - An Evening with Dianne Reeves, Maria Tiscia & David Oliver
August 7 - Chick Corea & The Vigil, Tim Garland, Christian McBride, Marcus Gilmore, Charles Altura Mozayik
It costs $10 per person to attend Jazz Up July . Children aged 12 and under are free. Entrance: Located on Main Street just west of Clark and Lower Summer Streets with multiple entry portals. Rain Venue - Palace Theatre, 61 Atlantic Street
If you would like to stay in the know of happenings in Lower Fairfield County, please visit and Like our 365 Things to Do in Greenwich Stamford and Norwalk page.