WATERTOWN CT-REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT for APRIL 2013
Watertown CT-Real Estate Market Report for April 2013.The Watertown CT real estate market has stabilized somewhat, with average sale prices and pending sales figures being roughly equal to what they were last month, and markedly better than last year. The volume of pending sales also suggests that if sellers are interested in selling their homes, that now may be the most opportune time to do so.
There are 97 single family Watertown CT homes for sale
- Average listing price of $313,707
- Median listing price of $262,000
- 35 Pending sales (under contract):
- Average asking price of $219,986
- Median asking price of $179,900
You can get a better sense of what the real estate market for Watertown CT looks like by viewing the information by zip code:
Homes for Sale
12 homes were sold in Watertown CTin the monthof April
- Average sale price of $238,500
- Median sale price of $197,500
- By comparison, in April 2012, 13 homes were sold in Watertown, with an average sale price of $170,538 and a median sale price of $128,000.
These are thetwelve homes that sold in the Watertown CT area in the month of April:
Looking to relocate to Watertown, CT? VisitLooking For A Reason To Move-Destination: Watertown CT
For more information on Watertown CT, you can visit the following posts:
Are you looking to buy a home in Watertown CT? Click onWatertown CT homes for saleto search for homes in your price range.
For further information about theWatertown CT market and to determine if this is the right time to sell, call me at (203) 558-7463 to receive a free home evaluation and a list of tips that will help you prepare your home for sale.I look forward to discussing with you Watertown CT homes for sale.