The Key to Creating Intimacy
Use a Concierge Form
The Key: The more you know about your clients' needs, the better you can adapt your presentation to exceed their expectations. But you must implement a system for gathering this information up front. After the initial information is obtained, you and your team members must collaborate in an effort to collect additional facts. This fact-finding mission forms the foundation for database marketing.
Never presume to know your clients' definition of great customer service. It is more useful to ask what they are looking for and then try to meet those demands. Below are some questions to ask your clients up front:
- Is your existing financial philosophy conservative, moderate or aggressive?
- How many children do you have, and what are their ages?
- When is your birthday, and when is your spouse's birthday?
- What is your favorite type of wine? (Red or white, sweet or dry, American or imported?)
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- What are your hobbies?
- Rate on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best) your existing CPA relationship.
- Rate on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best) your existing financial planning relationship.
- Rate on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best) your existing relationship with your mortgage lender.
- Rate on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best) your existing insurance situation.
- Do you currently have a Will or Living Trust?
- Do you currently have a college education fund established for your children that allows you to grow your money tax free?
Imagine the tremendous marketing value of knowing intimate details of your clients' needs and circumstances!
If you find this helpful please let us know, just leave us a comment review.
Just click Give A Review.
A simple Thank You message means a lot to us.
Don’t have a Google account?
How about one of these options?
Or You can call Christian Penner directly to