PROSPECTCT-REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT for MARCH 2013
Prospect CT-Real Estate Market Report for March 2013 The market in Prospect CT continues to look promising, with average and median sale prices being better than last year, and pending home sales maintaining the same volume as last month.
There are 40 single family Prospect CT homes for sale:
- Average listing price of $311,895
- Median listing price of $307,450
- 16 Pending sales (under contract):
- Average asking price of $246,259
- Median asking price of $227,450
4 homes were sold in Prospect CTin the month of March
- Average sale price was $255,725
- Median sale price was $277,450
- By comparison, in March 2012, 12 homes were sold in Prospect, with an average sale price of $237,192and a median sale price of $237,450.
These were the four houses that won the Prospect CT real estate market homes sold contest in March:
Looking to relocate to Prospect CT? Visit Looking For A Reason to Move-Destination: Prospect CT
For more information about Prospect CT, you can visit the following:
Prospect CT Real Estate - Market Update- prior Prospect CT market reports
Are you looking to buy a home in Prospect CT? Click onProspect CT homes for saleto search for homes in your price range.
For more details about the Prospect CT market and to determine if this is the right time to sell, call me at (203) 558-7463 to receive a free home evaluation and a list of tips that will help you prepare your home for sale.I look forward to discussing with you Prospect CT houses for sale.
© William James Walton, Sr. Market Report data provided by CTMLS. All data is accurate but not guaranteed at time of publication.