National Trails Day is on Saturday, June 1, 2013 and Arvada is celebrating in a wide-open way! Events will be held at both Majestic View Park and Two Ponds National Wildlife Refuge. See Arvada Trails Day for more info.
With a weather forecast of 72 and 'mostly sunny', you will regret missing this great community event. Check out what's going on:
- 20-mile guided bicycle ride starts at Majestic View at 9 am
- Environmental education and entertainment activities for the entire family
- Guided 5k walks
- Shuttles between the two parks
- Complimentary refreshments
- Live birds of prey
- Self-guided nature walks
- Wildlife photography
- Booths from Mad Science, Birds of Prey Foundation, Roots & Shoots, Colorado Division of Wildlife, and Wild Birds Unlimited.
- Live animal appearances by the Denver Zoo and the Butterfly Pavilion
- Wildlife workshop and reptile/amphibian talk by Colorado Division of Wildlife
- Native plant sale by Malara Gardens
- Nature exhibits
- Bird walks
- Kids' environmental activities
- Arvada trail maps
- Water conservation ideas
- A presentation by Arvada Animal Management.
For more info please visit ArvadaFestivals.com
See all homes for sale, register to receive daily updates, receive notice of price changes at: DreamHouseHunting.com
Arvada, Broomfield and Westminster are thriving towns between Denver and Boulder in Jefferson County, Colorado. There are many different neighborhood styles and homes prices. Call me to talk about the kind of neighborhood you dream of living in.
Read more about life in Arvada, Colorado.
I write posts on real estate issues and local events in the Denver metro area, especially those communities between Denver and Boulder, as a public service. My hope is to give people an idea of the ‘flavor’ of our community, in case they’re new or moving to the Denver area.
I am a residential real estate agent, happily helping folks buy a house or sell a house in the beautiful and friendly suburbs northwest of Denver. Read what past clients have said about me.
Get monthly updates about neighborhoods, eateries, things to do, and local real estate by signing up for my free newsletter.
Copyright © 2013 Joetta Fort, The DiGiorgio Group