Part of a Wisconsin listing contract lists things included and things excluded.Typical inclusions are kitchen appliances and of course...anything attached to the building....Whoops....did I say "of course" ?
"Of Course" should probably be a phrase deleted from every Realtors vocabulary.
There is no understanding by both Sellers and Buyers that the...refrigerator, chandelier, playset, blinds, curtains, draperies valences, water softener, iron filter, dehumidifier basketball hoop....MUST be included.
The Buyers had no way of knowing that the...
- Chandelier was a wedding present from Grandma
- The water softener and iron filter were rented
- The high end refrigerator was going to be replaced by the one
in the garage at closing
Sellers Do Not Assume that....
- The playset you are choosing not to dismantle is something
the college age children of the buyer will use
- The garage refrigerator is an appliance that the Buyers want
to have as part of the their "appliance package"
- The old paint cans of burgundy and gold will of course be used to touch up the walls when you remove the pictures of your dog in the living room
BUYERS Do Not Assume that....
- The wine refrigerator in the rec room is included
- The fountain of angels that adorns the garden will continue to flow after you buy the house
- The pet smell will disappear with the pets
- Window treatments of any kind...blinds, valences,
curtains, drapes will remain with the property
!!! REALTORS !!!
Take the time to go thru each room...the lower level, the garage and the outdoors and discuss with BUYERS or SELLERS what they wish included and excluded. Read the MLS...ask questions...get answers...avoid problems...Live Happily Ever After.
If you as a Buyer or Seller in Southeastern Wisconsin wish to live happily ever after....Call the Hansons ...we'll Include you in our list of overwhemingly satisfied Buyers and Sellers with world class service and proven results.