Read the full market report at: The Pink Flamingo-Everything Orlando Vacation Homes
Orlando’s housing market is back on the rise. With low interest rates and prices quickly on the rise buyers are back in the market ready and eager to buy. Earlier this month CNN stated that “Orlando Florida is up 63% for real estate and one of the TOP cities where real estate is being flipped and making huge profits. Home values and prices are expected to go up 3.3% annually until around 2017 when they are expected to begin to level back out”. Here are some of the market highlights and our predictions for the rest of 2013:
- Continued signs of Orlando real estate market rebounding
- More Orlando vacation homes being purchased at higher prices
- April 2013 Orlando home sales up 10% from last April with 2689 homes sold
- Median Orlando home price up 24% from April 2012 and up to $145,000
- Orlando homes selling quicker – April 2012 homes spent an average of 87 days on the market compared to this April 2013 of 76 days on the market – lowest days on market since 2006!
- Orlando inventory remains very low – this April 7202 homes for sale available (Orange & Seminole counties)
- Inventory has been on a steady decline since July 2010 when there were 16,563 homes on the market.
- Interest rates still low and near record low, this April an average of 3.49%
- New Build housing starts up since last year
Read the rest of the market report at: The Pink Flamingo-Everything Orlando Vacation Homes
Subscribe to CommentsComment