SOUTHBURY CT-REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT for APRIL 2013
Southbury CT-Real Estate Market Report for April 2013 The market in Southbury CT continues to show improvement, with an increase in average sales prices compared to both last month and last year. The increase in both the volume of and average prices for pending sales gives hope for those sellers who are contemplating placing their homes on the market that now may be the time to do so.
There are 125Southbury CT homes for sale
- Average asking price of $509,878
- Median asking price of $439,900
- 35 pending sales (under contract):
- Average asking price of $398,806
- Median asking price of $412,500
8 homes were sold in Southbury CTin the month of April
- average sale price of $350,850
- Median sale price of $328,750
- By comparison, in April 2012, 6 homes were sold in Southbury CT, with an averagesale price of $280,000 and a median sale price of $237,500.
These are the eight homes that sold in the Southbury CT area in the month of April:
Click on Southbury CT Real Estate - Market Updatesto see prior Southbury CT market reports.
Looking to relocate to Southbury CT? VisitLooking For A Reason to Move-Destination: Southbury CT
Are you looking for a home in Southbury CT? Click onSouthbury CT homes for saleto find homes in your price range.
For further information about the Southbury CT market and to determine if this is the right time to sell, call me at (203) 558-7463 to receive a free home evaluation and a list of tips that will help you prepare your home for sale. I look forward to discussing with you Southbury CT homes for sale.