Energy + MREA = Fun!
Midwest Renewable Energy Fair near Stevens Point, WI.
Heating bills got you down? Electric bills getting out of hand? The cost of traveling around town is outrageous.
Would you like to trim those bills down to zero or close to it?
Come to the Midwest Renewable Energy Fair, near Stevens Point, WI.
Tons of workshops, tons of displays, tons of vendors all anxious to help you save on your energy costs, and help you to live a more sustainable lifestyle.
The Energy Fair features: Over 275 exhibitors - featuring sustainable living and clean energy products
- Over 200 workshops - including introductory level to advanced hands-on education:
- green building
- local sustainable food
- and more
- Clean Transportation Show - featuring demonstration vehicles and exhibitors
- Green Home Pavilion - emphasizing building and remodeling in a sustainable way
- Green Building Demos - displaying sustainable building techniques in action
- Sustainable Tables - including workshops, chef demos, and a farmers' market
- Inspirational keynotes, lively entertainment, great food, and local beer
Join us for the 24th Annual Energy Fair, June 21-23, 2013