The Anacortes Farmers Market is held in the downtown area of Anacortes located in front of the Depot Arts center at 611 R Avenue.
The Anacortes Farmers Market is held every Saturday from 9am-2pm, May -October & Wednesdays, 4pm-7pm, late June – August.
The Farmers Market is one of the most popular events during the summer with both residents of Anacortes and visitors alike. You will find Fresh produce, Yummy baked goods (love those "pinkie" pastries at Jalillah’s Cookies booth), honey, bread, crafts, fresh flowers, plants and much more. Enjoy the atmosphere, have a cup of coffee and other goodies at the food court and definitely make time to attend one of the workshops (see list and dates below).
List of FREE Community Workshops- each Saturday- coming soon a list of Workshops on Wednesdays
- June 1 – Culinary Herbs - Becky Stinson -
- June 8 – Intro to Bee-keeping - Marc Caputo
- June 15 – Fix a Flat - Nick Stowe
- June 22 – Guitar Maintenance - Aaron Powell
- June 29 – Tool-sharpening - Don Slack
- July 6 – Medicinal Herbs & Tonics – Suzanne Jordan
- July 13 – Making Queso Fresco - Viv Smallwood
- July 27 – Chicken Workshop & Tour - Linda Zielinski
- Aug 10 – Making Natural Cleaning & Pet care products -Michele Mahler
- Aug 24 – It’s All in the Dirt - Caitlyn Price
- Sept 14 – Safe Home Canning - Viv Smallwood
- Sept 21 – Vermiculture - Callie Martin
- Sept 28 – Gluten-free cooking – Sharon Swan
- Oct 12 – Fermenting Foods - Julianne Ash
Take a look at my short video on the Farmers Market and some of the vendors one rainy day in May. The crowds were still there and I was lucky to capture a singing group on video. ENJOY!
Some of the vendors on the video are:
Bellingham Pasta Company was started in 2008 by Katie Hinton and Anna Rankin as a small wholesale business and quickly turned into a full time operation, providing fresh pasta to area grocery stores, restaurants, caterers, delis and of course our Farmers Markets. Stop in and choose from a wide variety of flavors and shapes including raviolis and sauces. You Can’t Beat Fresh Pasta!
Crunchy Mamas all-natural granola is hand-made by Marcia Schneider in Anacortes, Washington. Crunchy Mama uses the finest ingredients and its hallmarks are an abundance of hand-cut nuts, omega-3 rich seeds, thick-cut rolled oats. It is finely sweetened with coconut, raisins, and maple syrup.
Mother Flight Farm is a small organic farm located on Fir Island, just South West of Mount Vernon WA
Take a look at some of the wonderful homes for sale in Anacortes and you too can enjoy living here.
Other Anacortes Events and Things to Do: