On this blog we’re going to reply the question: What home loan is best for me?
With all the brand new technology we've been introduced to and the huge modifications in the way we communicate these days via the web, texting, TV and Radio being on the lookout for the right home mortgage can get very confusing! You are bombarded with advertising making it hard to determine which mortgage program could be the very best for you and your family while searching for a home. We felt that need and wanted to offer you a no-nonsense means of decided; What residence mortgage is best for me? We thought it would be easiest to provide you a easy break down of what your loan options are:
The 4 most common loan programs which are currently obtainable AND that we offer are:
- Conventional - requires 20% down cost with No PMI (a monthly mortgage insurance)
- FHA - requires 3.5% down & has PMI for the lifetime of the loan.
- VA - 100% financed (no down payment) and should be an active-duty military serviceman or lady or a veteran or even a qualifying spouse of a deceased veteran.
- USDA - 100% financed (no money down) and must meet earnings restrictions and location eligibility requirements.
All 4 of these applications are very different and are dependant on your specific situation. To determine the answer to your question; what home loan is best for me we dig deep throughout pre-approval and find out the following info:
- Credit score rating
- How much down payment, you currently have if any
- Have you served in the armed forces
- What location you’re shopping in.
We love to assist people make this sort of determination, as a resultthere's nothing that makes us happier than making folks's desires of proudly owning their very own house come true. That's why we're in the home loan business, we love helping people. So in the event you're still unsure about what home loan is best for me give us a ring at (816)268-4025 or begin your pre-approval on-line by following this link.