See Arvada Homes for Sale between $300,000 and $400,000
See current market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO (click the link)
Read on for a report on Arvada Home Sales:
Twice as many Arvada homes sold between $300,000 and $400,000 in May as in April. Absorption rate is one month even, although the median days on market is an incredible six days.
55% of Arvada homes sold at or above list price, only one was new construction in this price range.
How to sell an Arvada home now: This is the hottest part of the local real estate season, the wise home seller will get their home on the market soon. One nice touch that this time of year allows is perfectly manicured landscaping, which is proven to help sell homes.
How to buy an Arvada home now: I predicted that the median days on market would decrease for this price point, and now home buyers have that reality to deal with. Focus on the neighborhoods where you really want to buy, and be ready to write that offer.
This report includes only detached single family Arvada homes listed or sold between $300,000 and $400,000. (I'm using the term 'distressed sales' to refer to short sales and foreclosures. A 'regular' sale may also have been 'distressed' in the sense that the home was in need of major work.)
- Currently, there are 20 Arvada homes for sale in this price range (click the link to see all Arvada homes for sale between $300 and 400,000!). Two of them are foreclosures, none are short sales. 10% rate of distressed sales.
If you would like any more details or to see any of these Arvada homes for sale,
please call me at 720-353-8031.
- 38 Arvada homes are currently under contract in this price range, 1 is a short sale, none are foreclosures. short sales and one is a foreclosure. That's a 3% rate of distressed sales.
- Last month 20 Arvada homes sold between $300,000 and $400,000. Six (yes, that says s-i-x!) median days on market. One was a foreclosure, none were short sales. 5% rate of distressed sales.
- One year ago 25 Arvada homes sold between $300,000 and $400,000. 39 median days on market. Two were foreclosures, none were short sales. 8% rate of distressed sales.
- Two years ago 17 Arvada homes sold between $300,000 and $400,000. 46 median days on market. One was a short sale, one was a foreclosure. 12% rate of distressed sales.
Click this link to see Arvada Home Sales in the other price categories.
Click this link to see market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO.
Click this link to see the previous Arvada Home Sales report.
See all homes for sale, register to receive daily updates, receive notice of price changes at: DreamHouseHunting.com
Arvada is a historic town about midway between Denver and Boulder in Jefferson County, Colorado. There are many different neighborhood styles and homes prices, all served by well-loved schools. Call me to talk about the kind of neighborhood you dream of living in.
Read more about life in Arvada, Colorado.
I write posts on real estate issues and local events in the Denver metro area, especially those communities between Denver and Boulder, as a public service. My hope is to give people an idea of the ‘flavor’ of our community, in case they’re new or moving to the Denver area.
I am a residential real estate agent, happily helping folks buy a house or sell a house in the beautiful and friendly suburbs northwest of Denver. Read what past clients have said about me.
Get monthly updates about Arvada neighborhoods, eateries, things to do, and local real estate by signing up for my free newsletter.
Copyright © 2013 Joetta Fort, The DiGiorgio Group
Based on information from Metrolist, Inc. for the periods specified in the report.
Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist, Inc. Metrolist does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by Metrolist may not reflect all real estate activity in the market content.