Click to see Arvada Homes for Sale at $500,000 and up.
See current market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO (click the link)
Read on for a report on Arvada Home Sales:
Out of the twelve Arvada homes that sold for more than $500,000 in April, only one closed at or above list price.
Current inventory for this price point is still huge, but has dropped to under a six-month supply. It's odd that a much smaller number of homes closed, compared to the number under contract. I would have to do further research to understand why that happens month after month.
This report includes only detached single family Arvada homes listed or sold for more than $500,000. I’m using the term ‘distressed sales’ to refer to short sales and foreclosures.
- Currently, there are 70 Arvada homes for sale in this price range (click the link to see all Arvada homes for sale in this price range). None are short sales or foreclosures.
If you would like a private showing or any details of these Arvada homes for sale,
please contact me at 720-353-8031.
- Currently, there are 37 Arvada homes in this price range under contract. None are foreclosures, or short sales.
- Twelve Arvada homes sold last month for more than $500,000. Those homes were on the market for a median of 41 days before going under contract. None were foreclosures or short sales.
- Ten Arvada homes sold above $500,000 this month a year ago. 42 median days on market. No short sales, one foreclosure. 10% rate of distressed sales.
- Two years ago, four Arvada homes sold above $500,000, with a median of 259 days on the market. None of them was a short sale or foreclosure.
Click this link to see Arvada Home Sales in the other price categories.
Click this link to see market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO.
Click this link to see the previous Arvada Home Sales report.
See all homes for sale, register to receive daily updates, receive notice of price changes at: DreamHouseHunting.com
Arvada is a historic town about midway between Denver and Boulder in Jefferson County, Colorado. There are many different neighborhood styles and homes prices, all served by well-loved schools. Call me to talk about the kind of neighborhood you dream of living in.
Read more about life in Arvada, Colorado.
I write posts on real estate issues and local events in the Denver metro area, especially those communities between Denver and Boulder, as a public service. My hope is to give people an idea of the ‘flavor’ of our community, in case they’re new or moving to the Denver area.
I am a residential real estate agent, happily helping folks buy a house or sell a house in the beautiful and friendly suburbs northwest of Denver. Read what past clients have said about me.
Get monthly updates about Arvada neighborhoods, eateries, things to do, and local real estate by signing up for my free newsletter.
Copyright © 2013 Joetta Fort, The DiGiorgio Group
Based on information from Metrolist, Inc. for the periods specified in the report.
Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist, Inc. Metrolist does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by Metrolist may not reflect all real estate activity in the market content.