See Arvada Homes for Sale between $400,000 and $500,000
See current market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO (click the link)
Read on for a report on Arvada Home Sales:
Out of the 30 Arvada homes sold in April 2013 between $400,000 and $500,000, six were new construction. That's quite a bit of competition for re-sale homes.
Eleven of the Arvada homes sold in April closed at or above list price.
The upswing in the number of homes sold continued its, 30 homes compared to 17 homes in April of 2012. Plus, the inventory has whittled down to just over a month, compared to a 3-month inventory just two months ago.
How to sell a house in this price range: Most Arvada homes in this price range are lovely, but little things can still make a difference. Make sure the home shows beautifully every time, having soft music playing creates a welcoming mood.
How to buy a house in this price range: Keep the focus on the most important features that you have had in mind even before you started your search. It's easy to get distracted by the 'glitz' of some of these homes, and let yourself give up on other, more important features.
This report includes only detached single family Arvada homes listed or sold between $400,000 and $500,000. I’m using the term ‘distressed sales’ to refer to short sales and foreclosures. A ‘regular’ sale may also have been ‘distressed’ in the sense that the home was in need of major work.
- Currently, there are 36 Arvada homes for sale in this price range (click the link to see all Arvada homes for sale in this price range!). One of them is a short sale, none are foreclosures. So 3% of Arvada homes for sale in this price point are distressed sales.
For a private showing or more details of any of these Arvada homes,
call me at 720-353-8031.
- Currently, there are 39 Arvada homes under contract in this price range, none is a foreclosure or short sale.
- Last month, 30 Arvada homes sold between $400,000 and $500,000. 33 median days on market. None of them was a foreclosure, one was a short sale. 3% rate of distressed sales.
- One year ago, 17 Arvada homes sold in this price range with a median number of days on market of 89. None of them were foreclosures or short sales.
- Two years ago, seven Arvada homes sold in this price range, with 37 median days on market. None were short sales, or foreclosures.
Click this link to see Arvada Home Sales in the other price categories.
Click this link to see market reports for Arvada, Westminster, and Broomfield CO.
Click this link to see the previous Arvada Home Sales report.
See all homes for sale, register to receive daily updates, receive notice of price changes at: DreamHouseHunting.com
Arvada is a historic town about midway between Denver and Boulder in Jefferson County, Colorado. There are many different neighborhood styles and homes prices, all served by well-loved schools. Call me to talk about the kind of neighborhood you dream of living in.
Read more about life in Arvada, Colorado.
I write posts on real estate issues and local events in the Denver metro area, especially those communities between Denver and Boulder, as a public service. My hope is to give people an idea of the ‘flavor’ of our community, in case they’re new or moving to the Denver area.
I am a residential real estate agent, happily helping folks buy a house or sell a house in the beautiful and friendly suburbs northwest of Denver. Read what past clients have said about me.
Get monthly updates about Arvada neighborhoods, eateries, things to do, and local real estate by signing up for my free newsletter.
Copyright © 2013 Joetta Fort, The DiGiorgio Group
Based on information from Metrolist, Inc. for the periods specified in the report.
Note: This representation is based in whole or in part on content supplied by Metrolist, Inc. Metrolist does not guarantee nor is in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by Metrolist may not reflect all real estate activity in the market content.