The excitement of buying a new home...the first home...the dream home...the move up or waterfront getaway...is great cause for advice.....from family who offers protection from the evils of fraud....From friends....who may wish they too were buying a new home...from co-workers who know the process...after all they have lived in a home and know all about the process.
In the excitement....the Buyers forget the detailed discussion and safeguards explained to them before and during the buying process.
- We will carefully review the condition report before we see each property to be alerted to any mechanical conditions reported by the Seller and how or if they have been corrected.
- Yes...there will be an inspection by a licensed Wisconsin home inspector with the caveat that if there is anything found that requires further examination by a contractor specialist...i.e. licensed plumber, electrician, foundation specialist...all conditions will be thoroughly examined and evaluated.
- If after the inspection, we find conditions that need to be corrected, we will write an amendment to the offer that will tell the Seller the condition and remedy for repair or replacement. If the issue is very serious, and considered a defect, you may walk away from the transaction and have your earnest money returned.
- A Radon test will be done if there is not a mitigation system in place in the home you choose to purchase. If the radon level is high, we will write an amendment requiring the Seller to put in a mitigation system and furnish a report that the levels are safe...and a lien waiver that indicates payment for the system by the seller.
- As a Buyer Agent we will show a comparison of homes that have recently sold in the market...your guide in choosing the price to offer the Seller.
- If the home does not come with a warranty, we will write that into the offer so that major repairs are not a concern for the first year you own the house.
- We are your Realtors for a lifetime....if ever you have any questions about any real estate matter...repair, replacement, financing, remodeling....whatever it may be we are here to be your resource for referral to quality sources to help you in their specific areas of expertise.
We want to thank you....for placing your confidence and trust in our professional abilities...and know you will be rewarded with the highest and best level of real estate service for a lifetime.
Your Realtors in Southeastern Wisconsin - Sally K. & David L. Hanson
Broker Associates -
Keller Williams Realty