Eagle View is a beautiful new subdivision at the northeast corner of Bloomington Normal IL. On the west it is bordered by Towanda Barnes Rd (County Rd 1900 East) and to the north is Ft Jesse Rd.
EAGLE VIEW SUBDIVISION
- between 2500-6500 sq ft
- custom homes and spec homes
- very quiet but convenient to main roads
- beautiful landscaping including a lake
- soon to be a neighborhood park (see link below for latest news)
- single family homes, estates and villas
- average LIST price since development began $357,000
- average SOLD price since development began $351,000
- average DOM (days on market) since development began 149
2012 Year End Market Stats for Eagle View
- 18 homes sold in 2012
- $325,500 was average LIST price
- $310,800 was average SOLD price
- 99 average DOM (days on market)
Current Market Stats for Eagle View (June 2013)
- Currently only 2 homes for sale in Eagle View
- 3 sales pending
- average LIST price of these 5 homes is $345,100
The $300,000 - $349,000 price range is low in inventory right now. So if you plan on selling your Eagle View home, now would be a great time! If you are trying to buy a home in Eagle View, you need to have all your ducks in a row so you don’t miss out when a listing comes up.
(Click here for a total market overview of the Bloomington Normal Area Real Estate Market).
Eagle View Park (click for latest updates)
Contact Me Today for more information.