Here are the May homes sold in Neptune Beach, FL. This report includes all single family homes, and do not include any condominiums.
- Homes Sold: 2
- Highest Sold Price: $607,000
- Lowest Sold Price: $305,000
- Highest Sold Days On Market: 338
- Lowest Sold Days On Market: 82
- Average Index of Sold Price/List Price: 95%
Here are the same statistics for May 2012, for comparison:
- Homes Sold: 1
- Highest Sold Price: $280,000
- Lowest Sold Price: $280,000
- Highest Sold Days On Market: 84
- Lowest Sold Days On Market: 84
- Average Index of Sold Price/List Price: 90%
If you are a buyer in today's market, the lower days on market means you MUST have a pre approval letter to submit with your offer. You should also be prepared to offer close to list price if not at list price (of course, this depends on property condition and location).
If you are a seller in today's market, you should be prepared to have your house SHINE for pictures, be 100% prepared for showings the first few days on market, and have your next destination secured to ensure a smooth closing.