The Symphony Honolulu is going to be a brand new exciting piece of Honolulu real estate located in the ever so famous Hawaiian islands. Call us at 808.723.0900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Here is the site Symphony-Brochure.
These condominiums went on sale June 15, 2013. Here are the prices and availability. This project, located on the corner of Kapi‘olani Boulevard and Ward Avenue will provide many new Honolulu apartments according to the articles in the Honolulu Advertiser (discusses the recent expansion of apartments in Honolulu). The pedestrian-oriented, urban project Waikiki condo will include approximately 400 residential units of prime real estate in Honolulu, retail shops, and recreational facilities, extremely close to the famous Waikiki beach. It’s also relatively close to the Honolulu airport making travel to Honolulu even easier, you can be the host of your own Hawaiian vacations. The 3.35 acre development of luxury Honolulu rentals, retail shops and recreational facilities is located on the Mauka side of the Kaka‘ako Community Development District (KCDD) in Honolulu Hawaii just before you hit the hotels in Waikiki.
- 288 market price units
- 100 reserved units
- Total residential area: 500,000 square feet
- Auto showroom, service facilities, offices, restaurants, and retail stores
- Total commercial area: 80,000 square feet
Some of the amenities include:
- A luxurious open-air recreation deck is the quintessential place for relaxation, invigoration and pure entertainment—reserved exclusively for residents and their guests.
- Seventh floor terrace lounge
- All-inclusive, state-of-the-art fitness center with yoga studio
- Private movie theater multi-media rooms
- Social dining room with catering kitchen
- Inviting infinity-edge pool and Jacuzzi spa
- Entertainment cabanas for outdoor dining
- Elevated spa and daybed retreat
- Shaded lounges and barbeque dining stations
- Owner’s storage
- Wellness Center
- Guest suites