When you decide to sell your home, having it in tip-top condition can make a huge difference in how quickly it sells and the amount of the offer you receive. Prospective buyers eagerly look at every new home as it comes on the market so taking care to ensure your home looks its best can help make it stand out from the others.
Here are some tips you might find helpful:
- Start with a well-cared-for yard and freshly-mowed lawn. Your front door, porch and entryway should be clean and neat, preferably newly painted.
- Remove excess furniture and accessories so the rooms appear larger.
- Pack family photographs and other personal effects away to make your home appear more ‘generic' and easier for prospective buyers to imagine themselves living in it.
- Have your home thoroughly cleaned beforehand. Make sure that beds are made, dishes are done and everything is picked up.
- Bring the outside in with fresh flowers. Potted flowering plants last much longer than cut flowers.
Also, click here http://www.wenatcheehouses.com/marketing_plan.php to view The Davidson Team's Custom Marketing Plan. If you'd like more suggestions on getting your home ready for sale, please don't hesitate to call or email us.