Sell my home in Fanwood!
Real estate in Fanwood is HOT HOT HOT! If you want to get in on the summer market, here are some things you need to know:
- First, if there are any repairs necessary in your home, make them now, before you list the home. Things like leaky roofs, dead light bulbs, and broken windowsneed to be in working condition before you show your home.
- In terms of home improvements, you may want to consider making improvements that will increase the value of your home. Depending on your time frame and budget, there are some home improvements - like a new front door, for example - that will help to sell your home faster and will increase the price you get for your home.
- For more information on preparing your home, here is a link to a free video called"Preparing your home to sell." It's filled with information that can help you make decisions about what to do.
- The next step is to decide if you want to use an agent or sell your home yourself. FSBO? Please click here to learn how to market your home effectively. If you prefer to let a professional do the marketing for you, then it's time to interview agents. Most sellers hire the first agent they interview, while others continue looking. However many agents you interview, you want to choose one that you trust. They will be your representative in negotiations in what may be the biggest financial decision you ever make. You also want to make sure that your agent has a vibrant marketing plan.
- Educate yourself on market conditions in your neighborhood so that you can make an intelligent decision about pricing your home. We've linked some local market reports below to help you get started.
For more information on Fanwood Real Estate:
Fanwood Real Estate - January-March, 2013 - 04/14/13
Fanwood Real Estate Market Report - 12/27/12
It's a Seller's Market in Fanwood, NJ! - 10/26/12
Free Market Report of Fanwood Homes! - 08/14/12
Fanwood's First Half of 2012 - 07/09/12
53 Kenilworth Homes Sold So Far in 2012! - 07/09/12
Fanwood NJ Market Report - 02/14/12