Sell my Kenilworth home!
Real estate in Kenilworth is off to a great summer! If you want to get in on the summer market, here are some things you need to know before you list your home:
- First, make any necessary repairs in your home before you list it! Things like leaky roofs, dead light bulbs, and broken windows need to be in working condition before you show your home.
- Depending on your time frame and budget, make home improvements that will increase the value of your home. There are some home improvements - like a new front door, for example - that will help to sell your home faster and will increase the price you get for your home.
- Educate yourself. Here is a link to a free video called"Preparing your home to sell." It's filled with information that can help you make decisions about what to do.
- Interview real estate agents. Most sellers hire the first agent they interview, while others continue looking. You want to choose an agent witha vibrant marketing plan that you trust.
- Research market conditions in your neighborhood so that you can make an intelligent decision about pricing your home. We've linked some local market reports below to help you get started.
For more information on Kenilworth Real Estate:
Kenilworth Marketing Report - 02/20/12