Sell my home in Union!
Here are some things to consider before you list your home:
- Make necessary repairs such as dead light bulbs, leaky roofs, and broken windows. Doing this before you list your home will give your agent a much better picture of how quicky the home will sell and of an appropriate list price for your home.
- Make any home improvements that will increase the value of your home. A new front door, for example, will help to sell your home faster and will increase the price you get for your home.
- Hire a real estate agent. Interview agents and choose one with a vibrant marketing plan that you trust.
- Educate yourself about selling a home. Here is a link to a free video called"Preparing your home to sell." It's filled with information that can help you make decisions about what to do. Learn about the market conditions in your neighborhood. We've linked some local market reports below to help you get started.
For more information on selling a home:
- 3 Simple Steps To Selling Your Home Fast - 03/26/12
- 4 Ways to Get Union County Homes to Sell Quicker!! - 01/12/12
To see photos and descriptions of all of the homes currently offered for sale in Union, please click here.
If you're considering selling your Union home, call us today for a free comparative market analysis of your home.
For more information on Union Real Estate:
- Real Estate Market Report for Union, NJ - April, 2013 - 05/28/13
- JUST LISTED!! 1937 Arbor Lane, Union - 05/13/13
- Market Report for Union, for January-March, 2013 - 04/07/13
- JUST SOLD! 1473 Burnet Ave, Union - 12/27/12
- How long will my Union County home be on the market? - 02/24/13
- Real Estate Market Looking Up In Union, NJ - 10/26/12
- How do additional bathrooms or bedrooms affect market value in Union? - 10/13/12
- Free Market Analysis of Union, NJ - 08/01/12
- Union NJ Market Report for the First Half of 2012 - 08/01/12
- Union NJ Marketing Trends - 03/18/12