I get so frustrated when I see these web pages saying that real estate agents are obsolete. They can find they house they want and its as simple as that "click and buy". Unfortunately, these people have no idea the blood, sweat and tears that go into selling a home. Here are 5 reason why you should leave it to a professional...
1. The first reason is time... Trying to sell your home yourself you will have no idea of the time involved, having the right legal documentation, having proper inspections, sure you can sell your home yourself if you don't have a job and have time to learn countless procedures.
2. Realtors are experts in marketing... We have access to the best marketing forums that cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars each month making sure the home is as visible as possible. The more places it is visible the better chance you have of selling it. Craigslist might be a good start but its very unlikely its going to sell your home.
3. Providing a service... Just like the lady that does your nails down the street, Realtors are around because they are useful and they provide a service. Sure you can do your nails at home, but would they turn out as good if a professional did it. Probably not!! We offer a service of helping you make one of the largest financial decisions of your life.
4. Have the connections... We have connections with all the right people in the business. The right lenders, inspectors, appraisers, title companies just for starters. These connections are not just make over night they take months or years of time to nurture. We have our reputation on the line and with this in mind it is important to know we don't want to disappoint you.
5. We do all the dirty work... when something falls through its our job to do all we can to fix it. Just taking that stress off your plate can save you thousands of headaches which in my opinion is PRICELESS.
Please comment and let me know what you think!
What reasons can you think of that we all need a good realitor?