Retirement often brings wih it a dramatic change in lifestyle. Questions arise as to what to do with the next life chapter. A new routine will be established, or maybe no routine at all. It may be time to pursue those hobbies that there was never time for. Maybe it means part time work, or volunteer work.
Many folks are deciding to relocate to Newburyport when they retire. Maintaining a large home and yard in the suburbs has become drugery. The children are now grown and off on their own. It is time for a lifestyle change, and Newburyport is a desirable retirement destination.
Why retire to Newburyport?
- Stroll along the waterfront
- Browse the shops and galleries
- Enjoy the many festivities
- Get involved in the community
- Explore the Audobon Center
- Walk the Plum Island Beaches
- Join the Art Association
- See a movie at the Screening Room
- Dine at one of the many excellent restaurants
I have helped many people in pre-retirement and retirement find homes in Newburyport. I'd be glad to work with you to find your Newburyport home or condo. You can contact me at Retire to Newburport.