The year 2013 is half way over. The summer sales season is going strong. Lots of great new deals closed in June. Check out some of the latest sales that sold in the Orlando area last month.
Palmstone Kentucky Bocana
1. Chillingham Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34758. 3 bed, 2 bath block home in the Poinciana neighborhood of Osceola County. Beautifully remodeled. Sold with multiple offers to a cash buyer for $110,500.
2. Palmstone Drive, Apopka, FL 32703. 3 bed, 2 bath newer home in the Meadow Oaks subdivision. Was in great condition and sold with multiple offers to a new FHA buyer for $95,000.
3. Yale Street, Orlando, FL 32804. 3 bed, 2.5 bath home in College Park. This house was completely rebuilt from a 1920s charmer into practically a brand new 2013 home. Sold for $379,000 to a new VA buyer.
4. Heather Glen Circle, Lake Mary, FL 32746. 3 bed, 2.5 bath pool home in the Crossings. Sold to a new FHA buyer for $172,700.
5. Kentucky Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789. 3 bed, 1 bath bungalow in the heart of Winter Park. This home was sold to a cash investor for $180,000.
6. Bocana Drive, Casselberry, FL 32707. Located in Sausalito this 3 bed, 2 bath townhome was in great condition. Sold for $99,900 to a conveniontal buyer.
This is just a sampling of the many homes that we sold last month. If I can assist you in selling or buying a home anywhere in Central Florida, please contact me.