Indian Trail NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2013—Six Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Indian Trail NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the second quarter of 2013.
Here are six facts about the Indian Trail marketplace in April through June 2013.
- The median closed price increased 10.2% to $184,000.
- The median closed price in the second quarter was higher than any year since 2007.
- Median days on market remained stable at 54 days.
- Almost 60% of sales were market resales.
- Distressed sales accounted for approximately 18% of all sales.
- With a two and a half month supply of homes for sale, it’s a sellers market in Indian Trail.
What do these six facts mean for Indian Trail NC buyers and sellers?
- Sellers have a better opportunity to sell their home quickly and at a higher price than any time since 2007.
- Home buyers will have competition for the homes priced correctly and in good condition.
- Some distressed sales are still available for home buyers.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in the Town of Indian Trail and see all the numbers for each of the past five years? Click on the link below.
Thinking of selling your Indian Trail home in 2013?
Click here to see the Union County Home Sellers Guide and to request a free online opinion of your home’s value.
Copyright 2013. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *Indian Trail NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2013—Six Facts*