Every point in "HARRY'S TOP FIVE WAYS TO WRITE A BETTER EMAIL TO CLIENTS" is on target of what an email should be. The ones that hit home for me were: Subject Line, Think Before You Click, Spell Check, and my (room for improvement) most important one Response Time.
HARRY'S TOP FIVE WAYS TO WRITE A BETTER EMAIL TO CLIENTS
How many E-mails do we write per day? How many E-mails do you read per day? E-mail has become part of our lives on a daily basis. I am sure I read and write over one hundred E-mails per day. It is important to me that that I effectively communicate with people via E-mail. So, here are my Top 5 tips on writing a more effective E-mail.
- Subject line so people can decided to open it or not. Spam is huge on the Internet. I am constantly hitting my Delete button.
- Short and Concise is appropriate when sending E-mails. Also, make sure it is readable for the receiver.
- Think Before Click-Make sure you think before clicking to send a message. I have learned the hard way over my professional life by not thinking before sending. The receiver may take the E-mail differently than you intended.
- Proofread and Spell-Check-People will check for mistakes while reading your message. You want to come across sound and professional at all times in this business.
- Response Time-You want to make sure that you respond to E-mails in a timely manner. I check my E-mails frequently throughout the day so I get back to people within 24 hours or less.
Here are my Top 5 tips in building a better E-mail. One of the ways I train real estate agents underneath me is to correctly communicate via Email. One must be able to express their thoughts in writing. Unfortunately, many agents do not take the time to effectively communicate via Email. I am amazed at some of the Emails that come across my desk with misspelled words and incorrect grammar. Effective written communication is vital to all real estate agents. Many times we never meet our clients in person. We close the transaction using Email, phone, text and Skype to close the transaction.
Let me know which number you like best or feel free to add more tips that your personally do yourself so we can share with the AR Community.
Make the Call, Set the Plan, Do the Deal$!
Feel free to listen to my Radio Show to learn more about the phoenix real estate market, new trends, and the latest opportunities. The Real Estate and Beyond Radio Show Airs every Saturday from Noon-2:00pm on Conservative Newstalk KKNT 960am in Phoenix, Arizona. You can listent to past shows, or stream on-line.