Village Green Subdivision-- Pineville La Real Estate
Searching for a great Pineville La neighborhood? Village Green Subdivision offers a little something for everyone. Let's examine how location, amenities, and popular loan programs help make this a sought after subdivision. Learn more about homes for sale in Pineville by visiting Pineville La Real Estate
Most homes in Village Green fall in the 150k-175k price range. Occasionally one will be a little less or a unit with more square footage/ prime location will command more. Thanks to location, these properties currently qualify for 100% Rural Development Financing (dependent on property condition and your lender approval of course). Imagine owning a Pineville La home for less than rent!
Tips For Purchasing A Home in Village Green
- Be aware of market conditions--usually there is VERY limited inventory. As a result, homes often command at, or near their asking price.
- Have your financial ducks in a row-- Before touring homes, spend time talking to a lender. This will help you understand exactly how much home you can afford. Most sellers expect a bank letter to be attached to any offer submitted. Get this done early in the process, or another buyer will.
Tips For Selling a Home in Village Green Subdivision
- Fix what is broke, replace what is missing-- Yes, the area does qualify for 100% Rural Development financing. But the home must be in good condition to qualify. Broken windows, missing fixtures, and non-functioning appliances can all red-flag the loan.
- Don't get greedy-- Village Green is a sought after subdivision, but that does not mean buyers will pay above market value. Base your asking price on what has recently SOLD, not what was recently listed. Even in a hot market like this, some homes fail to sell.
- Get rid of offending odors-- Clean the home from top to bottom. Don't have time to do it right? Pay a professional. And for goodness sake NEVER smoke in your home (or near the entrance).
What makes Village Green Great