Just a quick update on the Whistler real estate market for you this week.
Here's the latest Whistler & Pemberton property action:
Notable New Listings
- 6385 Corral Place down in Whistler Cay off Easy Street is a really beautiful little reno that just came to market last week. 4 bedrooms/3.5 bath with a gourmet kitchen and a great landscaped back yard. Offered at $1,849,000
- 5436 Stonebridge Drive just came on the market and it's one of the largest lots in all of Stonebridge at just under 20 acres. A very rare and exclusive building lot in a very special neighbourhood. Offered at $5,000,000
- 8517 Ashleigh McIvor Drive is not a new listing but I think it's one of the most well priced homes in Whistler at the moment and certainly my current favourite new home. The views and the modern aesthetic is just so well done in this home. Definitely well worth putting it on your next real estate tour with me if this is your price range. Offered at $2,199,000
Notable Price Adjustments
- 9242 Pinetree Place has just been reduced by $60,000 to $799,000. This is a fully renoed 3.5 bedroom home with a 2 bedroom revenue suite. It's also just been restained on the entire exterior including deck railings and shed. This is a really great buy in this market and needs to get sold asap.
- 5425 Stonebridge Drive is the first home to sell over $10,000,000 in Whistler in 5 years which is quite a milestone. This home built in 2007 had been on the market since 2010 and was most recently tagged with a list price of $12,900,000 having originally been priced at $15,750,000. Complete with it's own putting green, in-ground pool, tennis court, 2 private offices and the list goes on. "Glengordon" features 5 bedrooms/6.5 baths and 6,100 square feet of living space.
The active Whistler and Pemberton listing inventory currently sits at 799 active listings which is lower again by 12 from 2 weeks ago.
As always, click here for your Monday Morning Coffee inspiration and don't hesitate to call me if you're coming to town soon and we can discuss your Whistler real estate needs.
Have a great week!