With temperatures topping 95 today in the Door Peninsula (and humid, too!), here's a list of our Top Ten Things to do in Door County, Wisconsin on a STEAMY Summer Day:
10: Take a refreshing ferry ride to Washington Island. Looking for a little adventure, too? Then make sure to join the Bitters Club!
9. Chill out at the Ephraim Beach and watch the sailboats go by from the Ephraim Yacht Club. Or if you want to go out, yourself.....
8. Rent a boat at South Shore Pier.
6. Pack a lunch and head to Nicolet Bay at Peninsula State Park. Don't forget your park sticker if you want to check out some of the other sites in the Park.
5. Book a scenic Shoreline cruise out of downtown Sister Bay.
4. Drop by the Ellison Bay Beach and Women's Club in Liberty Grove, Wisconsin for a refreshing dip into Green Bay.
3. Shop 'till you drop--visit our air conditioned shops and galleries throughout Door County.
2. You scream, I scream: grab a cone from Wilson's in Ephraim or try an old fashioned Ice Cream Soda at the Door County Ice Cream Factory in Sister Bay, Liberty Grove.
1. Head to the Sister Bay Beach! Located in the heart of Sister Bay, you can walk to shops, restaurants and much more from this great location on the water that is open to the general public daily. Be sure to stay for the sunset.
Whatever you choose to do, make sure to bring your sunscreen and drink lots of fluids. It's a great day to be in Door County!
Top Ten Things to do in Door County, Wisconsin on a STEAMY Summer Day
All information is deemed reliable as of date of publication and is subject to change without notice.
Thank you for reading! MaryKay Shumway, ABR®, CRS®, Realtor® loves to laugh and enjoys working with people that love the Door Peninsula. She is a full-time real estate Broker, mother of two and a senior Broker Associate at the Kellstrom-Ray Agency, Inc. in beautiful Sister Bay, Wisconsin. She represents listings throughout the Door County Peninsula and also represents many Buyers that want to purchase the perfect property to make Door County a part of their lives. CONTACT MARYKAY ABOUT YOUR DOOR COUNTY PROPERTY QUESTIONS TODAY.
MaryKay Shumway has a consistent multi-million dollar producer for over thirteen years. Representing both listing clients and buyer clients full time, MaryKay is also a mother of two and active in the Door County community in the local school district, nonprofit groups and governmental affairs. A member of the Door County Board of Realtors Honors Society from 2005-2016, the Door County Realtor of the Year 2008, a member of The Real Estate Group's Chairman's Circle in 2010-2015, and an member of the Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society for 2014 & 15. She has served as President and Vice President of the Door County Board of Realtors and as a member of its Advocacy Committee. . MaryKay is a top MLS producer and has held the position of top producer at The Kellstrom-Ray Agency, Inc. since 2016
Contact MaryKay. "As a multi-million dollar producer and senior associate at The Kellstrom-Ray Agency selling Door County real estate, I focus my balance on both and featured listings representing Buyer Clients looking for the perfect Door County Property. I turn Door County vacations into Door County traditions by helping you own your own Door County real estate, and I represent exceptional properties in all price points on the Bay of Green Bay, Lake Michigan, and all inland lakes and properties in between. Call, text or e-mail me today."