Find out today's USDA Rates Smithville Missouri - Your path to 100% mortgage loan financing.
One of the best mortgage loan financing options available today, the USDA Rural Guaranty loan program in Smithville Missouri and surrounding areas offers low rates and payments for home buyers. Combine 100% home loan financing with low monthly mortgage insurance, and you will be ensured a low payment on your new Missouri home purchase. Get pre-approved for a USDA loan with us here: Get Started!
USDA Rates Smithville Missouri
Check out some of the highlights of the USDA Rural Housing program:
- The home must be located in a rural area or small town in order to be eligible. You can check the eligibility of your home at the USDA eligibility website, just input your home address: USDA Location Eligibility Website
- No down payment is required - you can still get 100% financing.
- Your household income must fall under USDA limits for your county.
- Make-sense underwriting standards. Call to find out if your credit will qualify.
- Fixed 30 year terms and low USDA home loan rates.
- Monthly mortgage insurance is .30% of loan amount per year as of July 2013.
USDA offers a series of credits that can help you qualify. You can qualify for the credits if you have to pay child care or have any dependents under 18 years of age.
Working with a lender who provides "in house" USDA underwriting and funding is very important. The USDA has many aspects that are different than other types of loans, so working with a lender who understands the program is critical to a hassle free, on-time closing.
For more information about USDA home loans in Smithville Missouri or to obtain a no obligation USDA Rates Smithville Missouri, please contact Darren Copeland at (816)268-4025 or by email DarrenCopeland@kcloantips.com or visitus on the web KC Loan Tips
Be sure to check out what people are saying about us too: Google