Your path to zero down home loan financing, learn what Monte Vista CO USDA Rate you qualify for today!
Learn about one of the best home financing options available today, the USDA Rural Guaranty home loan program in Monte Vista CO and surrounding areas.Low monthly mortgage insurance, 100% financing, and competitive rates will lead to a low monthly payment on your new Colorado home loan.
Here Here are the highlights of the USDA Rural Housing program:
- The home must be located in a rural area or small town in order to be eligible. Check the eligibility of your home by visiting the USDA eligibility website, just input your home address: http://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do?pageAction=sfp&NavKey=property%4011
- No down payment is required - you can still get 100% financing.
- Must fall under household income limits.
- Make-sense underwriting standards. Some credit blemishes are OK.
- Low USDA Mortgage Rates on a stable 30 year fixed term.
- Low monthly mortgage insurance (.30% of loan amount each year as of July 2013).
To help you qualify, USDA offers a series of credits. These credits are based on if you have to pay child care or have any dependents under 18 years of age. The Home Buyer Tax Credit or Colorado MCC can also save you more money; on average, an additional $100+ off your mortgage interest, but you must work with a lender who is approved for this great program.
Ask us if you qualify! It is also very important to work with a lender who provides "in house" USDA underwriting and funding. USDA loans can be tricky for lenders who don't understand the differences from other loans, so working with a lender who understands the program is critical to a hassle free, on-time closing.
For more information about Monte Vista CO USDA Loans or to obtain a custom, no obligation USDA Mortgage Rate quote for Monte Vista Colorado, please contact RJ Baxter at 303-670-0137.