A centerpiece of Newport County, Jamestown is an island unto itself and better know as Conanicut Island. With access from two bridges, Jamestown and Newport, the town has an amazing amount of coastline and ocean views. It is a choice location for RI house hunters!
- Single family homes on the market: 85
- Single-family properties closed in June 2013: 11
- Average sales and median price: $ 564,704
- Sales price to list price ratio: 96%
- Average days on the market: 168
- Sales currently pending: 9
Jamestown’s home absorption rate continues to make it a buyers market...but we are seeing improvement.
- Breakdown of the 11 Jamestown RI single family home sales is as follows for June: 1 home sold for under $300,000, 3 homes sold between $300,000- $400,000, 6 homes sold over $400,000 and 1 home sold for over $1 million. In June, the over $400,000 home continues to generate the most home buying interest. What is evident is that the Jamestown RI real estate market has turned a corner in sales. 1 luxury Jamestown home was sold this month and this upscale market is a large part of the real estate inventory waiting to be bought.
- Home sales have increased to 11 homes sold for the month which is 57% over last year same time period. The home inventory still remains a buyers market.
- Buyers continue to buy waterfront and coastal Jamestown RI real estate at higher sale prices.
Jamestown RI Real Estate Market Report June 2013 Update
The Jamestown RI community is a Newport County waterfront community that is known for Beavertail State Park, as well as RI waterfront real estate, an exciting coast line, easy access to Newport or North Kingstown and low real estate taxes.
If you would like to consider buying a Jamestown RI coastal home, contact me, Ginny Lacey Gorman, RI waterfront real estate agent, today at 401.529.7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com. Jamestown RI Real Estate Market Report June 2013.
Ginny Lacey Gorman is a waterfront Jamestown Rhode Island Real Estate Agent who works and knows the Jamestown RI geographic area of homes for sale, schools, happenings and important tidbits of information well.